Welcome to New Prospect Elementary School!
New Prospect Elementary is a federally funded Title One School.
Title One, is the United States Federal Government's largest education assistance program for schools. The purpose of this program is to help students receive a high quality education and achieve the highest standards set by the state of South Carolina.
Title One funding benefits New Prospect by providing:
- Intervention programs and support staff to assist students in need of additional behavioral and academic supports.
- Research based materials to enhance instruction for at-risk students
- Classroom materials and equipment to support ELA and Math instruction.
- Language Literacy Intervention (LLI) classroom kits
- Foundational Literacy Skills Materials
- ETA Math Manipulatives
- Progess Learning
- Gradient Assessment Review
- One School, One Book Reading Materials
- Supplies and materials for before and after school events that include parents, students, and educators
- Take Home Reading Program - RAISING RAM READERS - Materials and Parent Workshops
- Professional Staff Development provided for educators
- Supporting school wide improvement initiatives